Take your child’s imagination to the next level and empower them to explore specialized skills while having a good time at Brain-O-Magic Summer Camps.
For children aged 7 – 13 years
This Summer we invite your child to dive in to our innovative, enriching and most important of all fun filled camps. Our summer programs are divided into three categories – Speech & Debate, Competitive Math & Computer Science. The summer camps will include outside play and fun activities which may consist of water play also ( weather and location dependent)
Speech and Debate
- learn to overcome public speaking anxieties
- articulate thoughts confidently and persuasively
- develop research and organizational skills
- advance reasoning and critical thinking skills
- learn to consider and adapt to different audiences
- learn to think on their feet
- be open to different opinions and aspects of an issue
- learn to pace and work individually and as a team
Many fun public speaking activities will be interspersed with simple and complex debate forms like MSPDP, Congress, and Public Forum.
Our Math Enrichment summer program is designed to promote math and problem solving abilities in individual and group settings.
Our goals include
- Motivate a love for math though math puzzles, math games, and other fun math activities
- Focus on Math Olympiad, AMC math, and Math League type of problems for elementary and middle school students
Our Computer Science program consists of Scratch and Python.
Scratch is an easy and fun way to get kids excited about programming
- MIT software
- Harvard-based curriculum
- See results quickly
- Get engaged by creating fun projects right from Day 1
- Learn the concepts behind object oriented programming
- Get comfortable with all basic programming concepts like variables, if statements, loops, etc.
Python is a preferred introductory computer language in schools and colleges
- Powerful, yet flexible and easy to learn, even for kids
- Syntax, branching, looping
- “Learn by doing” – get children started with mini-projects
- Curriculum is created in collaboration with industry professionals
Contact us using the form below