- It is an ONLINE EXCEL file. Every time it is opened a new sheet will generate. YOU CAN CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS AND CLICK ON CALCULATE WORKBOOK TO GET A NEW SHEET. PLEASE CHECK THE DATE AND TIME UNDER THE HEADING BEFORE PRINTING TO MAKE SURE THE SHEET IS UPDATED
- WHEN PRINTING CHOOSE – 1. PRINT ENTIRE WORKBOOK 2. PAPER SIZE = LETTER 3. PRINT LANDSCAPE. It automatically prompts you for saving PDF you do not need to if your sheet prints correctly.
- FOR MAC – Please use Control P instead of Command P or print from the workbook Print icon
- Staple question sheets together and answer sheets together to make a set.
- Each level has 200 questions (only graduate and level 10 have 150 questions) A set of 200 question need to be attempted in 15 min.
- If you are unable to print OR have issues with formatting Please contact us ASAP so we can help you print. You can call 630 287 1008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print Double sided and print answers. Please print PDF to see how the sheet should look like. Please be sure to print LANDSCAPE. Your child should have received sheets from practice to see how the question paper looks like. Please call us if your formatting is not correct.
- Time child for 15 min and have them attempt to solve the paper.
- Correct sheet and write score on top right.
L2F3 COMBI (NOTE: This is a pdf file and not Auto generated, with 200 pages. You can print as many you want)