We at Brain-O-Magic are dedicated to inspiring students, supporting high standards of learning and offering the best preparation for lifetime learning. Brain-O-Magic will be the right fit if you are, looking for a career in a non-traditional teaching method and have the ability to teach students between the ages of 5 to 13.
To support our mission and continued growth, we are currently accepting resumes for teaching positions. The person selected for this position will be responsible for planning, supervising, and implementing the curriculum in accordance with Brain-O-Magic policies and procedures.
- A BA or BS degree from an accredited or approved college or university.
- Prior work experience in a classroom setting preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Maintain professional attitude at all times.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect, showing patience at all times.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude toward parents, staff, and administration.
- Alert to the needs of others, students and co-workers.
- Punctual and reliable. Absence from work is limited only to emergencies and illness.
- Display energy and enthusiasm for job.
- Use appropriate language in and out of the classroom.
- Appropriately dressed, well groomed, and neat.
- Perform daily task and responsibilities with integrity.
Please email your current resume with at least two references to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in exploring a career at Brain-O-Magic.