CLICK HERE to go to Competition Practice Sheets
- Count all Valid SETS done on or after 2/3/18
- Link will be sent to enter count of SETS on Friday 3/16/18 10AM where you will enter count of sheets done by your child DUE by Friday 3/16/18 8:00 PM sharp. Link will be disabled at 8PM and entry will not be considered.
- Center director will call top 5 students that have highest number of SETS.
- Submit the SETS on 3/17/18 in the center
- Center director will make sure SETS are valid and count is correct.
- ONE CHILD will be selected per center to Receive trophy on day of competition.
Valid Sheet :
A sheet is considered valid if
- It is completed on or after 2/3/18
- The sheets should have DATE and TIME printed on the top
- The sheet is corrected and has score on TOP right. (score not need if done in front of teacher and teacher signs it)
- Answers are stapled to sheet
- If sheet is done in the center or if you have currently BLANK sheets. PLEASE have a teacher write sign it for it to be considered valid. Answers are not required if sheet is done in class and teacher has signed
Obtaining sheet :
- Click on the link for the correct level for the child. Go to papers http://brainomagic.com/papers
- It is a google sheet. Every time it is opened a new sheet will generate. IT TAKES SOMETIME TO DOWNLOAD AND CALCULATE FORMULA PLEASE MAKE SURE FORMULAE ARE CALCULATED BEFORE PRINTING.
- LEVEL 4 and up have 2 tabs on the sheet addition/subtraction and second tab for multiplication/division
- If you are unable to print OR have issues with formatting Please contact us ASAP so we can help you print. You can call 630 287 1008 or email email@example.com
- Print Double sided and print answers. Please print PDF to see how the sheet should look like. Please be sure to print LANDSCAPE. Your child should have received sheets from practice to see how the question paper looks like. Please call us if your formatting is not correct.
- Time child for 15 min and have them attempt to solve the paper.
- Correct sheet and write score on top right.
- Some questions may have negative answers. Children can ignore those questions. The actual competition will NOT have negative answers for Level 5 and below
- Level 4 and up have 2 tabs on excel or 2 pdfs. Both PDFs together make up for one competition sheet. All levels should have 200 questions. Except level 10 which as 150 questions.
- Children can solve in any order and skip any questions they like the goal is to get the most number of correct questions.
- Children might not be able to finish 200 questions… that is OK. The goal is to try to improve as much as possible.
- MOST IMPORTANT !!! HAVE FUN.